Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MEET: Author Teresa Blue


Welcome Author Teresa Blue to my blog. Yesterday, we revealed the cover of her new release, Man of her Dreams, now available on e-book. Today, we get to learn more about her.

Welcome, Teresa.





I’ve always been a reader but when I moved thousands of miles away from home, I became a writer, too. My mother probably received a letter or card daily from me. I was beyond homesick. Being a newlywed in the military can be lonely and I was already reading as many books as I could afford. So I started writing my own as a diversion to occupy my time. 

Once the kids came, I put the notebook away. But I continued to read every romance I could get my hands on. The desire to write was still there and my time was limited. I wrote snippets of things, like poetry or short stories. The more I wrote, the stronger the urge grew. Writing became something I couldn’t stay away from. I had to write. Needed to be with the characters of my heart, the people running through my thoughts all day. They seemed so real! I couldn’t abandon them. I had to make certain they found happiness.

Man of her Dreams came about one summer while my hubby and I lived in a cramped travel trailer. Talk about closeness.... While he was busy contracting our new house, I did my best to be entertained. And I fell head over heels in love the hero in my story, a handsome, rugged type of guy who can fix anything, including Leslie’s car. And the sparks fly between these two. It was a joy watching the two of them overcome their troubles so they could be together.

Writing is a solitary endeavor so actually seeing my work up on the Crimson Romance or Amazon website is a thrill I won’t be forgetting.


Thanks, Tere.

Here's a little secret, something Teresa forgot to mention. Man of Her Dream is not the first book she released this year. In May, Wild Rose Press released her debut book, Night Bird, which also available as e-book on Amazon and B&N

This is an amazing, fast-paced, short story that will leave you hungering for more books by this author. Try it.





Travis Howland washes up on the shores of Lost Isle and into the arms of an angel. Known as the Night Bird, Emma Samson dedicates her afterlife to a solitary existence on Lost Isle, easing the passage of the dying. When she finds Travis weak and desperate, she gives him the only gift she has—a few more days to settle his affairs before his death. Sorely lacking in faith, Travis lives life with no thought for the future. When his lovely rescuer claims he has died, he can't believe it. He must warn his father that their ship was plundered by a greedy business partner, but only a leap of faith can save him. Together, Emma and Travis use his last few hours to avenge the traitorous deeds that torment him, and along the way discover that love can be found in any stage of life…even after death. 


KEEP READING!!!

5 comments:

  1. Teresa,

    Fantastic interview. I was a newlywed in the military. Wasn't it awful? Homesick, yeah! Both of these stories sound like great reads. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the best part was the respect you got at each military gate, love being saluted in. : )
      Nice to see you Margo! Thanks so much for comming by.

      Delete
  2. Great cover. Great story. Great author photo.

    You've got it all. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. : ) Thank you so much for all the wonderful support and being the absolute best cheerleade! It's always so nice to see you Annette.



    Tere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive read both books by teresa blue and i thought they were great.
    cant wait for the next one., keep them coming

    ReplyDelete