Sunday, November 24, 2013

"...I want" ~ Chase - 2 DAYS! #SurrenderToTemptation #TheFitzgeraldFamily

Coming November 26th
Surrender To Temptation
The Fitzgerald Family #6

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18715094-surrender-to-temptation

"...you asked me what I wanted." He reached up and
ran his knuckles across her high cheekbone.

She blinked.  "Oh. I wasn't sure you heard that."

"I did, and I'm giving you the answer now, so you
know where I stand."

He ran a finger to her chin. "I want you."

She blinked. "Chase-"

He cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips.  They were
soft, lush.  Slowly, he ran his thumb across her lower lip,
and his body hardened. "And I know you want me. The
question is when are we going to do something about it?"

She chuckled. "You're very sure of yourself."

At least she didn't deny it.

"Most of the time, especially when
it comes to something I want."
 
Pre-order Here!
http://www.amazon.com/Surrender-Temptation-E-B-Walters/dp/0991251709/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385049092&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment