Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday | Mine Until Dawn #TheFitzgeraldFamily

Title:  Mine Until Dawn
Series:  The Fitzgerald Family [Book 2]
Length:  315 Pages
Genre:  Contemporary Romance


TEASER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10750656-slow-burn

His broad shoulders lifted and dropped. “No problem. You’re still planning on taking off tomorrow, aren’t you?”

In other words, he wanted her out of his way. She crossed her arms and glared at him. “Dana Point is only an hour’s drive from here, not the end of the world. We can easily meet everyday—”

“I’d prefer nights,” he cut in. “Talk shop between rounds of lovemaking or wait until we’re done at dawn. I’m game either way.”

Tingling heat raced across her skin. Done at dawn, and he didn’t even crack a smile. “You have a one-track mind.”

He shrugged. “I don’t like to play games when I go after something. I want you, Jade, and I have no intention of hiding it. Unless, of course, you have a problem with my saying it.”

How could she when he made her feel so feminine and sexy. No one ever had such an effect on her. On the other hand, he made it sound so unromantic, as though their coming together was only lust-driven. She didn’t know why the thought bothered her.

Jade picked up her fork and broke the remaining frittata on her plate into pieces. She glanced at Vince from the canopy of her lashes. He raised an eyebrow, obviously waiting for an answer.

“I don’t have a problem with you saying you want me, Vince.” I just need to get used to hearing it.

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Burn-Contemporary-Fitzgerald-Family-ebook/dp/B004VNVHZE/ref=la_B00821G2ZQ_1_2_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383669913&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment