Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday Teaser | Mine Until Dawn #TheFitzgeraldFamily

Title:  Mine Until Dawn
Series:  The Fitzgerald Family [Book 2]
Length:  315 Pages
Genre:  Contemporary Romance


TEASER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10750656-slow-burn

The haunted look was gone, but her beautiful hazel eyes were red-rimmed, and her lashes wet. She’d chewed off her lipstick, leaving her lips a natural pink. God, she was gorgeous, even after a bout of crying. He pushed a lock of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

“Feeling better?”

She wiped her eyes with the heel of her hands and nodded jerkily. “Yes. Thank you.”

“Sure you want to thank me? Not deck me?”

She scrunched her face at his teasing voice. “Why would I want to do that?”

“For nearly scaring you to death. For not giving you your space when you asked for it. I deserve a mean upper cut.” He winked at her when she smiled. “Just make sure it’s on this side of my face, though.” He tapped his uninjured cheek. “The other side has received one too many lashes tonight.”

The transformation was instantaneous. Her eyes widened as she stepped back. “Your face…I completely forgot.” She reached up and cupped his unhurt cheek. “I’m sorry, I’ll be more careful,” she said when he winced, then gently turned his head for a better look at his bruise. “Oh, Vince. You need to see a doctor.”

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Burn-Contemporary-Fitzgerald-Family-ebook/dp/B004VNVHZE/ref=la_B00821G2ZQ_1_2_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383669913&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment