Saturday, March 8, 2014

“Don’t ask me to stop.” ~ #ChaseFitzgerald #SurrenderToTemptation #EBWalters

Title:  Surrender To Temptation
Series:  The Fitzgerald Family [Book 6]
Length:  262 Pages
Genre:  Contemporary Romance
$4.99 on Amazon

SNIPPET
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10750656-slow-burn

He turned her around and pushed wet strands from her cheek. A faint blush tinged her cheeks, and her eyes darkened. He’d never wanted a woman like this—with every breath he took and every inch of his body.

“Uh, my drink?” she said, reaching for her martini.

“The drink can wait.” He caught her wrist, pressed it against his chest, and caressed her cheek. “I want you, Nikki. And you want me.”

“I know.” She rubbed her cheek against his hand, her eyes not leaving his. She released a shaky breath. “It doesn’t mean we have to do something about it.”

“Why not?”

“There is so much we don’t know about each other.”

“I know enough. If you’re scared about where this might lead us, talk to me. You can trust me, Nikki. I’d never hurt you.”

She smiled. “I’m not scared. Don’t you remember what I said to you earlier in the week? I can handle anything...”

He pressed a thumb to her lips.

“Can you handle this?” He replaced his thumb with his lips, nipped her lower lip, and soothed it with his tongue when she gasped. Her lips were soft, her mouth sweet and intoxicating. His tongue slipped into her mouth to taste her, inviting her to explore his desire.

They moved from warm to blazing hot in a fraction of a second. She didn’t hold back and neither did he. He gripped her shoulders and pulled her body up and against his, his arousal pulsating and demanding to be released. She pressed closer, seeking more contact.

The kiss that had started as a lesson backfired on Chase as he groaned his need. He wanted much more than a mere kiss from this woman. He wanted to devour her, brand her, and make her his. He drank from her.

She tightened her hold on his back as she rubbed and kneaded his muscles, her nails digging into his skin. His lips moved from their hot dueling mouths and traveled along her jaw, while moaning her name.

“Chase,” she whispered.

“I’m here, babe.” His tongue seared the satiny skin of her neck, savoring the texture and the sweet sexy scent that was pure Nikki. The raw, untapped passion sent adrenaline rushing through him. His body on fire, he pressed her closer while his other hand moved to caress the swellings on her chest. Her nipples responded, her breath catching. “Don’t ask me to stop.”

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Burn-Contemporary-Fitzgerald-Family-ebook/dp/B004VNVHZE/ref=la_B00821G2ZQ_1_2_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383669913&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment